LAX has a total of 9 terminals.
Distance between terminals can be extensive if you're tired or in a crunch for time. Feel free to make use of the shuttles that run between terminals every 10 to 15 minutes. This service is free to assist passengers. Just board the Airline Connections "A" Shuttle under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections blue sign on the lower level (arrivals) islands in front of each terminal. Take a look at the distances between one terminal and the next on the LAX terminal map if you decide to walk.
Terminal 1 Map
- Terminal 1 (Southwest)
Terminal 2 Map
- Terminal 2 (Aero Mexico, Air Canada, Air China, Air France, Air New Zealand, Alitalia, Aviacsa, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM, LASCA, Sun Country, Virgin Atlantic, Volaris, WestJet)
Terminal 3 Map
- Terminal 3 (AirTran, Alaska, Horizon, JetBlue, V Australia, Virgin America)
Terminal 4 Map
- Terminal 4 (American, Qantas, American Eagle)
Terminal 5 Map
- Terminal 5 (Delta)
Terminal 6 Map
- Terminal 6 (Allegiant Air, Continental, Copa, Frontier, Midwest, Spirit, United (Premier, First & Business Class))
Terminal 7 Map
- Terminal 7 (United e-ticket, United Express e-ticket), Terminal 8 (United paper tickets, non-ticketed, United Express paper tickets, non-ticketed).
Terminal 8 Map
- Terminal 8 (United paper tickets, non-ticketed, United Express paper tickets, non-ticketed).
Tom Bradley International Terminal
- Tom Bradley International Terminal (Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Air Pacific, Air Tahiti Nui, ANA, Asiana, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Copa, Emirates, EVA Air, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, LATAM, Lufthansa, Malaysia, Mexicana, Philippines, Qantas, Singapore, Spirit, Swiss, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines)
You may also be interested in:
Subscribe to Ground Control by Mozio Newsletter
Receive useful travel guides and promotions right to your inbox every other week