We are hiring Sales Person for Public Transit and Corporate
Become a part of a growing team and lead it to infinity and beyond.
updated 4 months ago
Who we are
Mozio is a company, founded and headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a team of ~40 talented professionals distributed around the globe.
Our product is a search and booking engine for Ground Transportation, and we´re now building a unique platform with Travel Extras.
Our mission, you may ask? To facilitate sustainable travel, either to new places or within cities, by making urban transportation more efficient. We are focus on helping companies, travelers, and urban dwellers navigate cities using the cheapest and most eco-friendly options. If this description resonates with you, we’d love to receive your application and learn more about you!
Mozio is looking to grow it is Partnerships Team. We are hiring a salesperson to join our team and help us to grow the Public Transit and Corporate verticals.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with potential partners
- Present, promote and sell our products using solid arguments to existing and prospective leads
- Follow the sales process by scheduling appointments, making presentations, and understanding the potential partner requirements
- Work actively on the potential partners' request in order to move the lead into the different stages of the sale process
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities; Identify new potential customers, set up ideal prospecting strategies.
- Submit regular sales reports and updates
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in the public transit section would be really helpful
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
What’s in it for me?
First and most importantly, being part of an organization focused on bringing out the best in our team, and helping them grow and develop together with the Company. As a growing start-up company, we offer plenty of career opportunities!
Not only is this a remote, home-based, full-time position, but you can work from any location worldwide. You can travel the world while working with us! The salary is in USD and we have an unlimited vacation policy.
You would be employed as a contractor and working full time.
Given that this is a fully remote position, we need to make sure that your tech equipment will help you achieve your goals:
✓ Laptop updated enough to support current web applications (ZenDesk, Google Suite, Slack, etc)
✓ Smartphone updated enough to support current mobile versions of the most used applications (Google Suite, Slack, etc)
✓ High-speed wifi connection
✓ Backup computer
✓ Backup internet connection. In case your connection is down, you need to find an alternative place or connection to continue with your work