updated over 1 year ago
San Francisco International Airport counts with 3 domestic terminals (T1, T2, and T3) located at its center and two International terminals (A and G) located on its sides. Passengers can connect to certain terminals without exiting and re-entering security.
You can move through terminals using SFO's AirTrain. A fully automated people mover that helps you transfer terminals in a convenient manner by means of two lines. Both the Red Line and the Blue Line connect all terminals, terminal garages and the BART Station. However, the Blue Line connects the Rental Car Center as well. AirTrain operates 24 hours every day.
General Map - All Terminal Gates
An overview of the airport.
International Main Hall
- The International Main Hall hosts Air India, Aer Lingus, Frontier, Air New Zealand, Air China, Air France, Air Canada, AeroMexico, Iberia, French bee, and Norwegian.
International Terminal A Gates
- International Terminal A hosts Qantas, Copa Airlines, Asiana, Alaska, Virgin Atlantic, Avianca, KLM, JetBlue, Emirates, China Eastern, and Cathay Pacific.
International Terminal G Gates
- International Terminal G hosts Fiji Airways, Copa Airlines, Turkish Airlines, China Southern, ANA, United (International), Swiss International Air Lines, Singapore Airlines, SAS, Lufthansa, and EVA AIR.
Harvey Milk Terminal 1 B Gates
Terminal 2 C & D
- Terminal 2 C & D hosts American, Alaska, American Airlines Credit Union, and American Airlines Bag Claim Office
Terminal 3 E & F Gates
- Terminal 3 E & F hosts United (Domestic) and United Airline Baggage Service
Book a transfer with Mozio
Airport Shuttles, Taxis, Buses, Transfers & Limousines, anytime and everywhere. Reliable and cheap airport transfer is one click away from you.
You may also be interested in:
Subscribe to Ground Control by Mozio Newsletter
Receive useful travel guides and promotions right to your inbox every other week