Palma de Mallorca Airport has four Terminals. A for Domestic flights, B, C, and D for International flights. All terminals are connected between each other and can be walked through without much effort.
Terminal Disposition at PMI
Passenger Terminal Floor Zero
What will you find here?
- Transport Offices and Car Hire
- Airline Offices and Baggage Check-in
- Departures and Arrivals Area
- VAT Refund Office
- Tourism Office, Information Desk, and VIP Services
- Information for Persons with Reduced Mobility
- Shops, Restaurants, and Cafeterias
- Banking and Medical Services
Passenger Terminal Module A
Module A houses gates A4 to A15 on the lower level and A16 to A20 on the upper level.
Passenger Terminal Module B
Module B houses gates B23 to B30.
Passenger Terminal Module C
Module C houses gates C40 to C44 and C45 to C49.
Passenger Terminal Module D
Module C houses gates D60 to D69.